To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM),
empowering companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. Companies of every size
and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service,
marketing, commerce, and more. At Salesforce, we harness new technologies that can entirely
transform our companies, our careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, Salesforce is helping to create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
The Service Cloud Solution Consultant (SCSC) is responsible for driving customer discovery and presenting our Service and Support product offerings (the Service Cloud) in the best light to prospects and customers. Your objective is to evoke confidence in Salesforce's technology, our solution architecture & infrastructure, in order to remove all technical objections in the sales cycle. To accomplish this, the SCSC must have a strong desire to leverage their domain expertise, strong value based discovery, and excellent technical pre sales skills; including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a technical sales strategy, configure and effectively demonstrate the solutions that address these requirements and ultimately provide business value.
To be successful in the role the SCSC works closely together with the Service Cloud Cloud Sales Account Executive and/or Core Sales Engineer for the region helping to deliver the appropriate technical solution. The role is very Discovery focused; delivering Value based ‘Readbacks’ , and deep Product Knowledge across all Pillars of the Service Cloud offering from Customer an Agent Experience , (Including Console, Case Management, Knowledge, Communities, SLA’s, Omni/CTI, Digital Engagement, Field Service and Service Analytics. Typically our engagement is sponsored by customer senior executives and will be presented to the level of VP Customer Care, VP Marketing communications, COO, CMO, CFO and CIO level.
- Understanding the customers processes, challenges and architectural complexity of today’s Contact Centres and Service Portals/communities and Mobile Applications and Analytics
- Understanding the customer and Agent needs and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that need
- Assisting the Core Sales Engineer in effectively responding to any detailed Service Cloud questions in RFPs
- Articulating and presenting contact centre architectures/blueprints to C-level and IT enterprise customers and implementation partners
- Working in a matrix organisation, including field sales, service executives and implementation partners
- Manage discussions with various levels of IT (technical audiences)
- Define system requirements and recommend scaleable application architecture, including possible integration to CTI, CRM, and other third-party solutions
- Storyboarding and assisting in the build/configuration of customised Service Cloud demos
- Presenting the companies technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with companies infrastructure: software, networking and security stack
- Participation in all appropriate product, sales, and procedural training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective in the position
- Attainment of quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Support of regional and global Service Cloud Initiatives and projects to improve field sales
enablement and the Service Cloud product offering such as;
- Pathfinder Lead on new offerings
- GAPs Facilitator to Product management
- Service Cloud Roadmap Evangelist
- Liaison to reference team and event participation
- Work with Product Management to produce key supported demos
- Development of assessment framework and tools e.g. Discovery Guides
- Development of Vertical oriented packages e.g. Partners, reusable components, references, identification of key gaps and workarounds, typical Key vertical Issues
- Teaming with sales enablement team to create content, setting up easy access to ambassadors by SEs (how do they find them – needs to be easy)
- Development of Architectural best practices for integration, large data volume understanding (where are we today) and workarounds, Integration examples and deep understanding of best approach, combined feature expert – e.g. Lightning Process Builder + Knowledge
- Business Analysis and Consultative Selling skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Excellent written oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the software sales cycle
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years Previous experience as a Sales Engineer/Consultant/Architect for a CRM company or similar technology Contact Centre/Service related technology
- Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
- Deep understanding of the working of large contact centres
- Experience selling Service and Support applications to contact centres
- WorkFlow Management experience
- Knowledge of related applications, relational database and web technology
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
- Desired Skills (a plus but not required)
- CTI deployment experience (e.g., Aspect, Genesys, etc.) and/or CRM (e.g., MS Dynamics, Siebel, etc.)
- Social media experience
- Digital Channels knowledge
- Knowledge base
- Demo build and configuring capabilities
Diversity & Inclusion:
Equality is a core tenet of how we run our business and we believe that equality and diversity make us a better company and community. We respect and value employees from every background, and we thrive as a result. We believe that businesses is the greatest platform for change, and all businesses have the opportunity to be a platform for change. We are committed to making an impact on our community.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.