To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryFinance and OperationsJob Details
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
Salesforce is seeking to expand the Business Approvals Team with an additional resource to support our Outsourced Service Provider (“OSP”) sales motion.Frequently referred to as BPOs in the industry, these are Customers who are authorized to: procure, control, manage and operate the Salesforce Service on behalf of named End Clients and within tightly bounded use cases.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
The member of the Business Approvals Team will be responsible for following the prescribed process to qualify the deals as having the required characteristics of the OSP model, to educate the stakeholders and approvers, document the process, and secure approvals from multiple stakeholders.
The successful candidate will shadow an existing resource in the US during the training period, and share the load across all regions, verticals and product lines.
- Engage with the direct selling teams for both the Customer and the End Client to review the deal and definitively determine there are no other sales motions capable of closing the deal
- If the OSP model does not fit, execute a warm handoff to the Alliances Team [Reseller Concierge] or ISV PAM should those programs be a better option
- Execute on the established process whereby OSPs are authorized to procure, control, manage and operate on behalf of specific end clients and use cases or projects
- Seek counsel from team members should a deal extend beyond the intended boundaries or involve requests that have not been documented or approved
- Document the work approvals as they arrive and overall status as being: in progress, approved, completed or denied
- Be prepared to provide support during a SOX audit and defend the work as having all the required approvals before legal matter is executed
- 8 to 10 years in operational roles such as sales operations, legal operations, pricing, process management
- Self-motivated professional who can manage their workload and attend to requests across Japan and APAC
- Must be well versed in enterprise-class, cloud-based, subscription-based models
- Understanding of the various types of BPO models and understanding of our outsourcing model
- Ability to quickly and correctly determine the best sales motion for the End Client
- Strong operational skills with the ability to recommend changes to processes, and tools
- Proven ability to execute on a customized and non-standard model in a cross-functional environment
- Strong tolerance for and experience dealing with ambiguity and developing standards
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.