To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryCustomer Success GroupJob Details
We are looking for an amazing Product Marketer to bring our Customer Success and
Professional Services messaging & positioning to life through standout presentations, keynotes,
website, enablement content, and more. Working with an extended team, you will support the
development of the Salesforce Professional Services messaging from idea to execution. This role
will keep on top of market trends, incorporating fresh ideas and insights to new product
messaging and press/analyst presentations.
This is a unique, high-visibility role and you will be driving or supporting all new messaging for Professional Services.
- Work with the industry's most innovative marketing team to create and evangelize our positioning
- Further Salesforce Professional Services position as an innovator in the market
- Create and maintain marketing assets including pitch decks, keynote presentations and enablement trainings.
- Interact with senior executives and extended teams to create and develop impactful and innovative keynote presentations
- Work across product teams to develop integrated services stories & positioning
- Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes
- Wake up with a smile on your face and enjoy working in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Experience and Required Skills:
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing. MBA a plus. (but we also love brilliant people who didn't go to business school...)
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Advanced PowerPoint and Apple Keynote skills. Design and Photoshop skills a plus.
- High energy, charismatic, innovative, creative
- Stellar public speaking & story telling skills
- Passion for software-as-a-service, technology and disruptive thinking
- Dynamic confident personality with ability to successfully drive projects with minimal guidance
- Strong skills in communication, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally.
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative "breakout" marketing ideas
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment and organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $126,100. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link:https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.