To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
In this role, you will be leading and growing the Strategic Customers Architects Team
across all relevant industries.
You will be a key member of the South EMEA SE leadership team and instrumental in managing and closing strategic deals, where Salesforce is striving to deliver a large business transformation to its customers and their long-term sustainable success and demonstrate a commitment to Salesforce's core values:
- Customer Success
Pivotal to this will be your ability to assist CIOs and CTOs in transforming their organisations and providing strategic counsel to CXOs and executives within the digital landscape. This will include the ability to advise on strategies for customer-experience transformation; market entry, marketing growth, industry trends, and digital innovation in a compelling and engaging fashion.
The Strategic Customers Architect Team builds trusted relationships with technology executives –CIO/CTO and members of their office, influences relationships with CEOs, COOs, or CFOs, owns the design of the business and technical architectures in industries such as Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Automotive, Telco, Media, and Utilities and makes sure everything is in place for successful delivery by the implementation partners or Salesforce Customer Success Group consulting teams.
You will work closely with the Strategic Customers Program Team, the wider Solution Engineering Architecture team, and the Sales and Customer Success teams to drive our growth plans into the region and take a strategic view to get us to our 2024 vision.
The successful candidate will have a breadth and depth of experience in solution selling, having driven digital transformation projects across varied industries.
You are able to develop C-level connections and deep insight into the business dynamics of large complex enterprises.
You will have exceptional leadership, communication, strategic, analytical and pre-sales skills, as well as a track record of building and leading complex, multi-disciplinary teams.
Additionally, you have a track record of success in the following areas:
- Significant experience of digital transformation in a consulting/advisory capacity
- Experience working in the South EMEA region
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- C level relationships as a strategic advisor
- Transformational thinker and leader… taking the business to the next level through disruptive thinking and innovation
- People and organisational leadership
- Strong understanding of sales and pre-sales ecosystem; strategy, methods, cadence, reporting, etc.
- Partner with Sales leadership to support and drive Salesforce’s transformation value proposition to the most strategic accounts, in a consultative selling approach
- Focus on nurturing transformation paradigm with its multi-dimensional constituents beyond the pure technical scope - ensure the team is constantly leveraging its complementary skill set to design a compelling solution for the Customer’s success
- Manage, balance and grow a multi-disciplinary team of Solution Engineers with a varied and complementary set of skills
- Develop and orchestrate an internal and external ecosystem of partners able to co-deliver with you along the Sales cycle
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across key accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer while penetrating deeper within accounts
- Work closely with the Strategic Customers Program Team to develop and execute growth plans to drive our strategic vision to get us to our 2024 plan
- Hire world-class talent and manage performance to ensure career growth opportunities and effective succession planning
- Embody Salesforce values and provide exemplary leadership
- Strategy or management and organization consulting experience, with sales leadership (pre-sales, sales and delivery of projects while managing teams)
- Deep relationships with C-level executives and track record of selling solutions at the C-level
- Demonstrated success in building / managing an experts’ organization with a will to win and continuous improvement
- Track record of consistently delivering revenue numbers, producing accurate forecasts, while maintaining a focus on team development and growth
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Ability to evaluate and develop the existing teams and reshape it as necessary while mentoring and inspiring the team
- Passion for technology and innovation, and a proven “forward thinker”
- Strong understanding of Cloud Computing and the business benefit
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Industry expertise in at least one of our selected industries
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at the C level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Engineering and/or Business Administration Master’s degree, ideally both or matching experience
- Fluent French and English preferred
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.