To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We are Q-Branch:
A full service Creative & Technical Agency in Sales. We're engineers, tacticians, and strategists. We're creatives, storytellers, and visionaries. We're content creators, solutions enablers, and opportunity makers. We drive a consultative culture that takes Innovation from idea to prototype to rapid scale.
We are on the search for a Design Manager to lead a team of talented designers. Our design team is comprised of designers and strategists that operates within a larger team of engineers, video editors and storytellers. We partner with account teams to deliver impactful solutions for our customers by developing visionary demos and presentations.
A leader who is passionate about developing talent and hungry for the endless pursuit of innovative ways to deliver impactful solutions to our customers. You are a brilliant collaborator and communicator who drives success with our stakeholders by guiding and informing their vision strategy and execution with our team. You have a solution-oriented mindset that thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and develop designers of varying experience levels and disciplines
- Be an advocate for design and its business value to non-designers
- Develop and maintain relationships with our internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to orchestrate the right teams and deliver solutions
- Manage incoming design requests and assign projects appropriately
- Initiate and encourage strategic initiatives and stretch assignments
- Improve processes and daily operations to drive more efficiency
- Care deeply about the members of their team, not only as employees but as people
- 5+ years hands-on design experience or working with designers
- Familiarity with the art of storytelling and design thinking
- Process- and efficiency-oriented
- Strong analytical decision-making skills with execution capabilities to match
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
- Executive presence and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.