To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryRecruitingJob Details
Futureforce helps devise and execute the firm’s entry level recruiting strategy. You will
work closely with the Futureforce team to develop the intern and new college grad programs in
LATAM and increase adoption of this strategic program amongst managers and executives.
Collaborating closely with leadership, you will have the opportunity to work on hiring the best
interns and new college grads in the market across a wide variety of business units.
- Build, manage and nurture deep relationships with client groups, campus stakeholders and students to develop strong talent pipelines
- Source, recruit and hire interns and new college grads across a wide range of roles for technical teams within Salesforce
- Provide guidance in planning and administering campus recruiting initiatives
- Partner with other departments (finance, human resources, etc.) to streamline the recruiting and hiring process through on-boarding
- 5+ years of university experience in a fast-paced organisation
- Deep knowledge of factors contributing to current landscape and motivators in the university space
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing of candidates and effective interview techniques
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive and active candidates from direct competitors
- Competent in articulating the Salesforce value prop and story to candidates
- Experience partnering and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawless execution in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of global, cross regional teams
- Excellent organizational, project, task and administrative skills
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation by bringing fresh perspective and ideas to the team and client groups
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation capability
- Preferred knowledge of applicant tracking system – Workday
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Capacity to travel (higher during peak times of the year).
Other Required Skills/Responsibilities that could be added....
- Provide solutions and offer advice to challenges faced
- Understands business priorities and executes with a strong sense of urgency
- Develops and shares subject matter expertise, business knowledge and best practices for higher ed hiring
- Sets correct expectations with candidates and hiring managers alike with regard to unique hiring conditions
- Quickly able to learn new roles and requirements and consistently builds knowledge
What we offer:
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Health Insurance for the family group
- Wellness and Education Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- Childcare subsidies
- And more!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.