To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMulesoft - Customer Success Group
Job Description: The Salesforce Service Cloud Support team is comprised of highly skilled
technical engineers who have a passion for making customers successful. Our Success Engineers
pride themselves in delivering an unparalleled premium customer experience that leaves customers
wanting and coming back for more. While our focus is on the customer, we also have fun as a team,
and continuously give back to our community through the generous Salesforce 1-1-1 model.
Your Impact - Responsibilities: In your role as a Service Cloud Technical Support Engineer, you are the first point of contact for Service Cloud customers experiencing technical challenges. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting their Service Cloud related challenges and implementation of Service Cloud products by owning the complete end-to-end Service Cloud customer experience. Take case ownership and resolve customer Service Cloud issues through skillfully managing complex customer Service Cloud problems (involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved).
- Demonstrating the ability to research, document, and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalating to internal teams as necessary, as well as prioritizing and managing time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Service Cloud best practices.
- Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
- Ability to adapt to high paced, high volume environment with shifting priorities. Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure through strong time management skills
- Participation in team operational activities including but not limited to; team meetings, responsiveness to various asks, swarm meetings, team trainings, collaboration on cases through Slack, etc.
- Creating and curating knowledge content.
- Provide peer mentorship to team members through Swarming framework
- Willingness to participate in weekend and holiday on-call rotation coverage
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or 2 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, proxy servers, etc.
- Experience working within the Salesforce architecture
- Experience with Database concepts, Data management (RDBMS), and SQL
- Experience working with and troubleshooting variety of internet browsers - Google, Safari, etc
- Demonstrated skill in Customer Support or Customer Service in a customer-facing role
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or computer/business information systems
- Experience with Salesforce and/or CRM applications and other cloud-based technologies
- Clear comprehension of one or more Service Cloud products (FSL, OMNI, Chat, Lightning Messenger, Mobile SDK, Einstein BOTs, Embedded Services)
- Understanding of HAR Files, how to capture them and read them
- Experience working with scripting languages and Web Architecture Principles
- Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified),
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified),
- Service Cloud Consultant certified
- Field Service Lightning Consultant certified
- Platform Developer 1 certified
- App Builder Certified
- Follow process and procedure guidelines in all interactions
- Respond to cases within SLA, with the appropriate level of urgency
- Understands and adheres to processes that will help resolve the cases efficiently (responding within SLO/posting meaningful updates/follows SG handover, GHO or any case handling related processes)
- Escalate issues to Product Engineering promptly when required
- Monthly create and curate Knowledge Base articles
- Meet or exceed all KPI targets, consulting with your manager to determine areas of improvement
- Own your deliverables, including customer commitments, training deadlines, administrative requests.
- Proactively communicate issues in advance to your manager when in doubt of achieving your deliverables.
- Demonstrate case ownership and drive resolution
- Prioritize work and adapt to changing priorities
- Work under pressure troubleshooting real-time products
- Demonstrate team spirit through positive interaction and communication
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $126,100. You may also be entitled to receive 10% bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.