To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are inspired by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world.
The Sr. Director Solution Engineering - Cloud Sales is
fantastic opportunity for a dynamic leader to be instrumental in leading and closing large
strategic deals, increasing our market share, directing and shaping a team, and building
relationships with key Customers and Partners.
You will work closely with the Sales Leaders and the Sales team to drive growth, and take a strategic view to get us to the next stage of our journey.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Leadership Team. You will have a breadth and depth of experience managing teams, to drive transformational change and build engagement at CXO level.
You will have exceptional leadership, communication, strategic, analytical, and consulting skills. Additionally, you will have a track record of success in the following areas:
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- C level relationships and the ability to translate these into revenue
- Transformational thinker and leader… taking the business to the next level through disruptive thinking and innovation
- People and organisational leadership
- Manage and grow the Solution engineering team ensuring we continue to hire and retain top talent in the market
- Partner with Sales leadership to support enterprise deals, as well as sign new logos.
- Focus on innovation- ensure the team is constantly innovating in their approach to solution selling
- Build and nurture C-level relationships across key accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer
- Drive deep Customer Engagement through influencing the customers broader IT strategy
- Work closely with the Sales organisation to develop and execute growth plans to drive our strategic vision
- Hire world class talent and manage performance to ensure career growth opportunities and effective succession planning
- Embody Salesforce values and provide exemplary leadership
- Passion for technology and innovation, and a proven “forward thinker”
- 10+ years in Sales or Marketing orientated experience, broad-based pre-sales, sales leadership or consulting experience with a track record of growing a foot print in a region
- Deep relationships with C-level executives at Leading companies, and track record of selling solutions at the C-level
- Demonstrated success in building a pre-sales, sales or consulting organization with a will to win and continuous improvement
- Track record of consistently delivering revenue numbers, producing accurate forecasts, while maintaining a focus on team development and growth
- Ability to evaluate and develop the existing teams and reshape it as necessary while mentoring and inspiring the team
- Strong understanding of Cloud Computing and the business benefit
- Working experience with Digital Marketing Technologies is a desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Strong understanding of business processes and their implementation into enterprise applications
- Fluent English is a must
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.