To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryBusiness Value Services Group
This is a unique opportunity to join a team of ex- Top Tier Strategy Consultants, working as a SWAT team for EMEA President.
Salesforce is looking for highly talented and passionate individuals who can effectively articulate how & why our solutions can help transform Customers’ business and exceed their goals!
Salesforce is striving to deliver business transformation enabled by technology to its customers and therefore requires individuals able to develop deep insight into
the business dynamics of large complex enterprises and help shape customers change agenda.
You will work with our Enterprise sales teams on the largest and most strategic accounts in EMEA. Specifically, this role is focused on definition of Account Strategies, delivery of C-Level value
propositions, investment justifications and development of complex deal structures and commercial proposals for large deals.
- Work with Enterprise sales teams to define the commercial strategy; prioritise sales initiatives based on pain points, value creation potential, and customers’ strategic priorities
- Build and deliver compelling Investment Justifications to secure Customers’ funding for Salesforce solutions. Work closely with account teams and customers to identify, analyse key business value drivers
- Articulate how our solutions will digitally transform customers’ businesses at scale
- Put together attractive deal structures and articulate the value of our Proposals
- Create and deliver C- level compelling propositions as basis for strategic technology decisions
Experience & Skills:
- Mandatory experience in a Top -Tier Strategy Consulting Firm
- Role seniority determined by experience levels
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills essential
- Strong ability to create, quantify insights and communicate recommendations to CxOs
- Strong influencing capabilities; must be a self-starter, high energy
- Strong inclination to Technology & Enterprise Software industry
- Strong appetite to work in a consultative strategic selling environment.
- MBA degree
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.