To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Position: Strategic Account Director, Thailand - BASED IN THAILAND
The Strategic Account Director maintains and expands relationships with strategically important and large enterprises. Assigned to a number of named customers, the strategic account director is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives as well as developing business within some white space accounts.
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Leads account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets and critical milestones for 1-3 year period
- Leads cross functional team within Salesforce to meet customer accounts performance objectives and expectations
- Deep understanding of customer's business environment, proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs and generating pipeline for the Salesforce
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Salesforce solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Co-Primes, Executives, Partners etc.
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- 10+ years relevant experience of solution selling
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO.
- CRM application sales, relevant enterprise experience preferred.
- Must speak highly fluent Thai, fluent English is also required.
- Degree required
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.