To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" 2020 — 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
The Business Acceleration Team is a newly created global team having the mission to crack large whitespace accounts getting exponential ACV return with.a targeted investment.
The first industries in scope are Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Infrastructure. Approximately 450 large accounts, mostly whitespace, have been identified globally to be in scope.
The team has 2 units:
- A sales team of 10 AEs that will cover the accounts as Industry co-prime strategic AEs in addition to the core AE
- A Business Development team of 4 resources that will act as industry experts
This is an incredible opportunity to create multi-million deals for some of the world largest
- Selling the entire Customer 360 Platform across a set of existing Salesforce customers how they do it
- Increasing revenue spend within companies of 25,000 employees or more
- They do this by...
- Partnering with internal resources in order to drive additional value and expertise
- Building a point of view on how to help their customers
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Accurately forecasting
- Selling on value and ROI vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust while influencing buying decisions
- Anticipating and preparing for objections
- Uncovering executive-level initiatives and pain points to map back our solutions across multiple lines of business
- Owning their account list and managing expectations, timeline, and acting as the leader wither internal stakeholders
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, how private and public companies make decisions and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level
- Building account strategy and territory plan
- Average years of experience required - 15 years of full-cycle sales experience, at least 5 years Enterprise Sales
- Experience cracking large whitespace accounts
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment of at least $2M in new revenue
- Experience and knowledge of capital intensive industries (e.g., Energy, Infrastructure, Construction) is a plus
- Experience selling to the C-suite (all LOB)
- Experience in comprehending and delivering ROI/ Business Case
- Experience crafting complex sales proposals with multiple SKU’s with advanced proficiency in excel
- Ability to manage large extended teams consisting of core AEs, solution engineers, customer success, and training personnel
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $197,800. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.