To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob DetailsJob Details
Strategic Account Manager
Plan with accelerating commissions and tremendous upside earnings potential that has no cap.
We are seeking proven, quota-carrying sales performers to help us grow our market share within one of our largest enterprise customers.
Responsibilities include generating new business in both existing accounts and in new logo
accounts, as well as playing a key role to drive strategic, Enterprise Social Network & CRM
initiatives. Additional efforts include: lead qualification for all leads and sales
opportunities; and up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer
- 10+ years of solution sales experience selling CRM, ERP, or similar business applications into the enterprise.
- Experience selling Software (Cloud/SaaS/On-demand/on premise) or Social Enterprise solutions to a select few large strategic enterprise accounts
- Ability to sell C-Level and across both IT and business units within Named Accounts
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Strong track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Track record selling Enterprise software solutions
- Account planning and execution skills
- Passion and commitment for customer success
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong time management skills
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's Degree Strongly Preferred but not Required
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.