To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategorySalesJob Details
The Strategy and Business Operations team is a high-performance team critical to success for
Salesforce. We are the source of growth, passion and drive for the Salesforce Central Europe
business covering Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Eastern Europe.
We are looking for a Sales Strategy and Operations Manager to drive the next chapter in our growing Central Europe Sales Dev & ECS businesses and act as trusted advisor for those business leaders. The role will report into the Head of Velocity Business Operations Central Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
(i) Partnering with Snr Leadership of Salesforce Central Europe to drive and assess the business under a rigorous data-driven approach, interpreting KPIs and providing recommendation
(ii) Owning the business operational model and cadence (forecast calls, business reviews etc)
(iii) Defining and implementing the right go-to-market approach (Segmentation, Planning, Headcount, Quotas)
(iv) Delivering projects to improve the business in the long-term
The work is sustained on a vast amount of sales data captured by the Salesforce App and discussions with key stakeholders across functions. The successful candidate will possess very strong analytical skills, communication skills, strong work ethic and will want to learn and grow his/her career in a fast-paced environment.
- Analyze the health of the business by interpreting key performance metrics and present recommendations to senior leadership. Drive root cause analysis and design recovery strategies
- Own regular business reporting and communication cadence with senior sales leaders
- Build executive presentations, crafting the messages of Senior Leaders in Central Europe
- Develop and present recommendations to senior management for strategic decision making
- Own and enhance data-sources and data reporting to gain scale and address new requirements
- Work cross‐functionally to drive the execution of go‐to‐market strategies
- Participate in key strategic projects and long-term transformational initiatives
- Become subject matter expert in customer facing meetings on How Salesforce Uses Salesforce
- 4-8 years work experience in high tech company in a highly analytical role or strategy department in a fast-paced growth company or 4-8 years work experience in a top consulting firm.
- Solid problem solving skills: Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, conduct data-driven analysis and come up with recommendations.
- Strong communication skills to translate results into easily digestible messages and executive presentations
- Team player: highly collaborative style with strong networking skills across business functions
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- Assertiveness, directness, and a “company first” mentality
- High energy, autonomy and resilience with a “get it done” attitude
- Bachelor degree in analytics field (Finance, Technology, Engineering, Business)
- Fluent English
- Business level German preferable
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.