To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryProducts and Technology
Job DetailsOur team is constantly growing and would be keen receive expressions of interest and to have exploratory chats with experienced API Development Support Engineers who may be interested in joining our team!
MuleSoft’s Customer Support team is looking for talented individuals with a passion for researching complex technologies and a track record of high customer satisfaction to help our team drive customer success with MuleSoft products. We maintain an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base, and we take great pride in our operational efficiency and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
These roles will be located in our Sydney, MuleSoft office.
As our business is growing, we're looking to expand our team and have a number of opportunities we can explore, such as the following:
Linux Support Engineer
You will provide technical support for MuleSoft Anypoint Platform (Cloud and On-Premise) customers. The Linux Support Engineer brings a deep understanding of Internet technologies, networking, systems engineering, Cloud and security to the team, helping our customers to securely extend and connect their data centers to Anypoint Platform cloud, or deploying the Anypoint Platform platform in their datacenter.
In this role you will:
- Help customers with challenging complex technical issues and quickly learn new technologies. Main area of focus would be: Networking, IPSec Tunnels, Identity Management, Containers and Cloud Platforms
- Directly engage with DevOps, engineering and product to triage and provide quantified feedback to help and improve our products
- Drive outstanding customer experience
- Promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the knowledge base, blogs, and brown bag lunches
- Help improving and optimizing support processes, and build support tools for our customers and internal teams
- Engage with other cross-functional teams to review and improve customer engagement with MuleSoft Support and products
- Help maintaining MuleSoft Support as a differentiator
- Be part of the best team in the business and make it even better
What You'll Achieve:
- You will be able to hit the ground running, master Anypoint Platform connectivity model including VPC and VPN provisioning and troubleshooting. You will get familiar with MuleSoft core products and business training
- You will expand your Anypoint platform and products knowledge and get certified, while addressing customer inquiries and triaging issues of connectivity
- You will be capable in handling platform inquiries and issues, and consult customers on network and security architecture
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical systems and networking solutions meeting complex business requirements
- Extensive experience with Internet technologies and protocols like TCP/IP, VPN/IPSec, SSL/TLS and HTTP
- Hands-on experience with public and private cloud services, such as AWS, Openstack, VMWare, Pivotal Cloud Foundry as well as proxies, load balancers and networking devices
- Deep knowledge of Linux fundamentals
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Industry relevant experience
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.