To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryCustomer Success GroupJob Details
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our "more human, less corporate" culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success. Join the #FutureForce team as an intern or a new college grad and get on the path to your #dreamjob.
Role Scope: Developer Support Engineer profile gives you opportunity to expand your expertise across the Salesforce Platform. Working with developers from other companies and helping them find solutions to their business cases will always keep you engaged and motivated at work. Learning opportunities are limitless. Support engineer profile is one of the best opportunities to master Salesforce Platform and achieve your career goals.
Shift Timings: AMER & EMEA
Work during European Time zone (12:30 PM - 09:30 PM) IST or (1:30 PM to 10:30 PM) IST - Depending on Daylight Savings Time
Work during Amer hours (Pacific Time zone - 08:30 PM/09:30 PM IST) and (Eastern Standard Time - 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time), work hours can change depending on Business requirements
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.comdeveloper products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
· Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
· Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
· Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
· Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
· Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
· Assist with the design and delivery of product and other technical training.
· Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
· Define and describe technical best practices.
· Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
· Complete assigned project responsibilities.
· Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
BTech/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
2 to 8 years engineering / programming work experience.
Lightning Experience - Lighting Web Components & Aura
Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
Integration - REST/SOAP/Bulk API
Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
Event driven architecture - Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
Field Service Lightning (FSL)
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
· Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
· Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
· Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
· Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
· Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV401 Certified)Accommodations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.