To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob Details
Business Technology blazes the trail of enterprise IT. Built on the foundation of our core
values - Trust, Ohana, Innovation - we own more than the traditional IT components with a heavy
focus on working closely with our business partners for amazing outcomes. Our goal is to deliver
technology that is centered around our business and our collective success. We oversee technology
strategy, Salesforce on Salesforce, customer and partner enablement, applications engineering,
infrastructure, collaboration, enterprise operations, architecture, and program enablement. We
own the world’s foremost Salesforce implementation and enable our global Ohana to do their best
work by leveraging our platform.
Salesforce IT accelerates the success of the Salesforce family through the best implementation of Salesforce on the planet. We value Trust, Scale, and Integration. We relentlessly pursue these values with the help of modern, lean, and self-governing Scrum teams. As part of Salesforce IT, you will play a key role on a smart, creative, and fun team. You will make a meaningful difference in product discovery and delivery. Come grow with us in an environment where professional development is encouraged, volunteerism is the norm, and innovation is a daily occurrence.
The Technical Architect is responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery
of cloud based solutions and technologies. Our technology stack is largely based on Salesforce
products and APIs, with a specific focus on custom Force.com solutions, Lightning and Aura components, Mulesoft integration
patterns, and Heroku. The Technical Architect role also requires a comprehensive understanding of
the cloud-computing ecosystem. Technical Architects typically specialize in a Salesforce platform
(Sales, Service, Community, IoT, Einstein, Marketing, and Commerce Clouds) with the ability to
develop solutions across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with Delivery Managers, functional Solution Architects, and directly with business partners to architect technology solutions to drive successful business outcomes;
- Design transformational technical solutions and work directly with customers to meet their business requirements in accordance with industry best practices;
- Lead and mentor development teams on projects;
- Enforce sound development practices and ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions;
- Serve as a trusted advisor to internal business partners;
- Work collaboratively exercising strong communication skills, especially in teaching complex concepts;
- Identify and lead internal strategic initiatives to grow our internal consulting practice; Serve as an active contributor to the overall knowledge-base and expertise of the architectural community.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 10+ years relevant experience preferred
- 3+ years of relevant business analyst/product owner, technical lead or architecture experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Multiple SFDC certifications preferred
- Good understanding of a complex business, application, security, infrastructure or enterprise architecture domain
- Hands-on expertise driving and completing business process modeling, POC's, Pilots and solution implementations
- Good understanding of interdependencies and integration between various functional areas across the enterprise
- Good understanding of a specific business, application, security, infrastructure or enterprise domain within the enterprise including business processes and solution capabilities
- Good understanding of architectural landscape, including:
- Knowledge of at least one major architectural area (WebDev, AppStore, Business, Integration, Data, Security, Infrastructure, enterprise, etc.)
- Familiarity of ALL other major architectural areas
- Has acted as a lead business, technical or solution architect in a specific functional/technical area or enterprise architecture disciple in the past
- Good understanding of Salesforce product architecture
- Keeps abreast of technology trends for a specific business, application, security or infrastructure domain
- Ability to mentor and develop junior team members
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Ability to be a team player, motivate people, ensure accountability and achieve results
- Ability to effectively communicate status and risk to the team and manager
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and confidence
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- TRUST: Trusts the company’s core values; shows integrity, transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively contributes to the Community’s knowledge and resource base
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.