To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryMulesoft - Customer Success Group
MuleSoft’s Professional Services team works across every technology and system to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Solutions Architect on our Services team, you will have the opportunity to enable our customers to understand and employ MuleSoft technology hands-on while coaching and mentoring elite members of a fast-paced, growing organization.
You will be an influencer and thought leader with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert in a company leading innovation within the integration services industry.
What you’ll achieve:
- Participate in MuleSoft Technical Product and Consulting Services training, methodology, and enablement
- Begin participation in field activities with clients by shadowing seasoned architects and practicing enablement gained from training
- Begin to execute Mulesoft implementations for customers and start on your journey to internalize business outcomes and business context relevance to MuleSoft implementation methodologies and approaches
- Complete MuleSoft technical certifications and fully ramp on technology and implementation methodologies; start to develop and contribute subject matter expertise and project deliverables to internal knowledge exchange
- Begin mentorship and guidance of junior Services team members and help to build out our services organization
- Continue to lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational life cycle
- Evangelize frameworks, project deliverables, best practices/policies and implementations to internal collaboration networks and IP sharing
- Identify opportunities to expand MuleSoft footprint and drive further services and customer service, lead multiple engagements simultaneously, and drive partnerships and cross collaboration with MuleSoft partners, SIs, and 3rd Parties
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout project experiences in the field and contribute to developing and implementing internal mitigation measures to meet customer needs
- Evangelise, train, coach, and mentor Services team members on hard technical skills and soft skills
- Identify opportunities and efficiencies in customers IT operating model, and support implementation of the SLDC pipeline to get greater value out of the Mulesoft platform.
- Lead development of technical brown bag sessions and publish/facilitate reusable content to the field
- Work with MuleSoft product leadership providing valuable product insight, guiding product direction and features.
- Deliver compelling presentations, architectural blueprint documents, and requirements-gathering workshops to influence the strategic direction of our projects and lead customers through solution design
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Six to ten years minimum experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions
- Demonstrated experiences architecting services integrations with at least two of the following:
- MuleSoft or other solutions (e.g., IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, etc.)
- API Management solutions (Apigee, Mashery, etc)
- one or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and/or REST based APIs
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Demonstrated experience managing and architecting for multiple technical integration project SDLCs (Software Development Life Cycle) end-to-end, sometimes simultaneously
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configurations and definition/evangelism of best practices/standards
- Demonstrated ability to effectively architect solutions within a diverse technical team of client, SIs, contractors, and internal teams
- Experience leading technical teams and mentoring junior level resources, consultants, and clients while leading internal initiatives to grow Services organization practices
- Demonstrated experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- Demonstrated expertise in architecting, implementing, and supporting enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements while evangelizing integration methodologies and supporting business case justification to C-level executives
- Experience driving technical workshops with technical and business clients to derive value added services and implementations
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time (varies depending on customer needs, focused within Region)
- Proficiency in Thai as this role would be based in Thailand
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row for Singapore
*LI - Y
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.