To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Location: Casablanca, Morocco
The Strategic Product, Partner Customer Engagement Team (SCPPE) is the group within the Customer
Success Group that holds our subject matter experts for all of Salesforce’s products, programs,
and processes. Our product experts drive the relationship and alignment to their respective
technology and product stakeholders and ensure that CSG Field and CSG Go-To-Market (GTM)
professionals have the tools and information they need to be successful in their jobs as it
relates to various products.
The Health Cloud Success Consultant provides tailored guidance to our most strategic customers leveraging their deep Health Cloud product expertise. Success Consultants work collaboratively in a team with other Success Consultants and Architects across the EMEA region and partner with key stakeholders at Salesforce such as Success Managers, Services, Support, Product Management, and Engineering to make our customers successful.
A Salesforce Health Cloud Technical Success Consultant is an experienced subject matter expert of Salesforce Health Cloud and how it’s used within the HLS Industry, Public Health and for Work.com (technical or functional). The Success Consultant can quickly establish relationships with both business and technical audiences and serve as a trusted advisor in crucial conversations. We are grounded in business value - increasing adoption, enabling services opportunities, preventing attrition & supporting big-bet sales opportunities.
THE TECHNICAL SUCCESS CONSULTANT'S RESPONSIBILITIES
Support Strategic Customer Engagements that leverage deep Health expertise, Governance Best Practices, and a good understanding of the larger Salesforce ecosystem to drive business value for both our customers and Salesforce
Proactively work with strategic customers to create a joint vision, review architecture, suggest best practices, and clear roadblocks
Support Success Manager enablement on an emerging technology or product trends and initiatives through i.e. internal webinars
Sample engagements: Provide design expertise and make recommendations to an organization for their contact tracing and vaccine management needs; Help a large HLS player (hospital, insurance company) transform their patient experience with Health Cloud; and Provide design expertise and make recommendations to a pharmaceutical customer managing vaccine distribution and outcomes.
Red Account requiring technical or functional support to help resolve and reduce attrition risk
Select 1-to-many Customer-Facing Product/Feature Adoption Webinars
Summarise top Product Gaps in EMEA for TMP teams and collaborate on product improvements
Work with professional services to ensure success targets and provide support for project teams.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 2+ years experience in technical support or consulting, including deep functional and technical knowledge, in Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Health Cloud product, or related applications in the Health Industry in SaaS environment. Features knowledge, capabilities, best practices usage, and how to deploy and integrate with other systems.
- Experience with the Health Care industry, working in projects or customers, and a deep understanding of business processes within the Health Care sector.
- Architecture exposure across systems integration, application architecture, TOGAF, PaaS, SaaS, ALM would be desirable.
- Experience dealing with large scale, technologically or functionally complex accounts, which are constantly challenging product capabilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience and evangelize best practices.
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, prioritize, manage multiple concurrent engagements for high-quality outputs and perform effectively under pressure.
- Understanding of business processes like Sales, Service, and Support
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Salesforce product certifications including Salesforce Administrator, Platform App Builder or Platform Developer
- Multilingual speaker including English, French, German, Spanish or Italian, etc
- Functional or technical knowledge of Salesforce products and features such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Communities. An understanding of capabilities and best practices.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.