To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob Details
This role will provide technical support and guidance for our virtual focus groups. As a Technical Support Specialist, you will interact with Salesforce customers and internal stakeholders on a daily basis to provide solutions and resolutions for any technical issues that arise while maintaining a high level of customer service. Your day-to-day will primarily consist of providing technical support for various Salesforce teams for live virtual research activities, resolving product usage inquiries, and conducting platform pre-launch check reviews.
This role will be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues and resolving user errors in a professional and timely manner. As part of the team, your priority would be the Salesforce customers and our internal stakeholders, ensuring they have the best experience with our virtual focus group platform.
- Meet with internal teams, moderators, and presenters before each session to train and provide guidance
- Manage participant waiting room and escort them into session
- Interact and communicate directly with participants to resolve any tech issues
- Assist participants during the session by running controls: muting participants as needed, monitoring chat box, adjusting settings as needed
- Provide in-app support for all presenters for any audio and visual issues/needs
- Work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining high-level, quality research experience
- Drive creating effective processes, scale for success, establish and maintain knowledge base of best practices
- Empower other users by establishing knowledge base of best practices and how-to’s
- Continually expand knowledge on virtual focus group platforms and acquire new skills as needed
- Completed BS/BA degree
- Familiar with teleconferencing solutions, specifically Zoom
- Must be comfortable speaking to customers over the phone, email, and on video calls while demonstrating professionalism
- Knowledge with operating systems Windows/Mac/Mobile devices
- Knowledge of network and security protocols (ie. networking routing and firewalls)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer orientation, ability to provide technical consulting to non-technical users
- Must have a positive can-do attitude that is goal-oriented and team focused
- Interest in learning about market research
- Ability to build strong, lasting relationships within organization
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to be empathetic, accurate, responsive, resourceful
- A positive attitude
- A superb communicator who empathizes with the audience and our users
- Proven track record of prioritizing and resolving inquiries in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to be resourceful and find solutions in ambiguous situations
- Strong computer literacy and technical background
- Bonus: fluency in multiple languages (French, German)
- Bonus: degree or diploma in a research related or computer science field
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.Salesforce.com andSalesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement withSalesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.