Senior Sous Chef - Electric Diner
Who We Are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
Electric House & Diner is a members’ club and restaurant in Notting Hill. In Electric House, the Club serves dishes inspired by contemporary Italian-American cuisine- such as porchetta, rosemary & garlic and Ricotta gnocchi & wild mushrooms. Working in an open kitchen you will be fully immersed in the vibrant West London scene.
Located downstairs, Electric Diner serves French-American classics created by Brendan Sodikoff (of Chicago’s famous Au Cheval restaurant). The Diner is all about unfussy combinations of the best ingredients, created with refined techniques. It’s quick, friendly service and energetic atmosphere has made it a staple of the London food scene.
If you are passionate about hospitality and have previous Sous Chef experience working in a fast-pace and very high volume restaurant or hotel, then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a Sous Chef who can:
- recruit, train and manage a kitchen brigade.
- develop and implement creative, seasonal menus.
- maintain food cost and wage margins within budget.
- executing administrative, operational and people-related tasks.
- ensuring that all hygiene standards are in line with HACCP.
- ensure that the kitchen is suitably equipped for each activity and in line with business demand.
- One of the most competitive salaries in the industry for a Sous Chef.
- Fantastic career growth opportunities.
- Weekly Pay
- Team Events
- Family Meals during your shifts
- Our food network, Cookhouse; which offers a monthly calendar of interactive training, guest chef demos, sourcing and tasting trips and the Cookhouse magazine
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the Sous Chef position.