U27 Membership Manager
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, Europe, North America and Asia, with further openings planned globally in 2020 and beyond.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH…
This positions is responsible for the recruitment, management and retention of Under 27 members and the creation, scheduling and targeted U27 market via outreach, event programming, and other initiatives, while consistently assisting the Membership Manager and Membership Director with membership. Through a series of outreach activities, external networking, presence at events and personal contacts, the focus is driving the recruitment of fitting U27 members from different neighborhoods.
• Under the guidance and supervision of the Director and Manager, assist with recruiting for and
managing the U27 targeted demographic.
• Assist with the organization and structure of committee meetings approximately every 3-4 months throughout the year, to consider, discuss and review all new member applications as a group. Ensure that the club accepts sufficient numbers of suitable members both U27 and adult.
• Liaise with the membership administration team on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that all membership related queries are answered. All questions regarding the applications, waiting list status and extended guest lists are handled and organized accordingly under direction of the Manager.
• Maintain a consistent presence in the clubs, including approximately two floor shifts per week, coordinated through a routine run by the Manager. Be a ‘face’ of the House to U27 members, and observe club attendees, conduct, attire and guests for the daily reports.
• During U27 events, and more generally, when present in the club, identify guests that would make strong U27 members and distribute application forms to desirable candidates and follow up.
• Assist with on-site new member introductions to welcome new members into the house, explaining facilities, club rules/ policies and specifics.
• Engage in young creative scenes, events, parties, launches and social settings, developing contacts, networking and building awareness about the club. .
• Track application data specifics and work with the Director and Manager on each quarterly intake.
• Continually supporting all other departments.
- Soho House can progress your career internationally.
Learning & Development
- An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
Cookhouse & House Tonic
- Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.