Who we are looking for
Technical Product Manager - Cloud Enablement role is a hands-on business-to-technology focused role and is an integral part of the Charles River platform. The candidate will have excellent communication skills, have a hands-on" approach, and can collaborate with both business and technical leadership teams. Working with the engineering team in the agile role of product owner, the Technical Product Manager will create and manage the product roadmap and bring new features and capabilities to market. Additionally, the Technical Product Manager will develop internal and external relationships that will help drive detailed requirements and prioritization decisions. The Technical Product Manager will also drive Cloud native services, requirement analysis, and functional design to ensure our products are Cloud enabled in shortest amount of time and effort. The position is located in Burlington, Massachusetts, USA.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is part of the Charles River Investment Management Systems (CRIMS), a market leader in providing a comprehensive end-to-end investment management platform covering front, middle and back office. The Charles River IMS platform offers portfolio management, compliance, order and execution management, post-trade processing, data provisioning and management, performance measurement, as well as other key capabilities important to the investment lifecycle. The Cloud Enablement Services team plays a key role in the company effort to transition to a cloud native platform.
What you will be responsible for
As Technical Product Manager - (Product Management) you will
- Thoroughly understand Cloud native services and architecture to be able to propose, specify, and plan the implementation, integration, and launch of Cloud native services by all relevant teams and products/components
- Gather requirements from internal & external parties (clients, partners, vendors, etc.) and creates business requirements, prioritize based on company objectives, and produce functional specifications
- Experience with managing Agile scrum teams (including multiple) with an eye towards triaging and project management on a cross-functional basis
- Ability to develop and manage cross functional processes and project timelines
- Manage cross-functionally, with engineering groups, business, QA, support teams, and Cloud operations for a smooth deployment
- Summarize and present to wider internal & external audience for reviews and decision making
- Maintains the product calendar and work with engineering to ensure progress according to plan
- Review stakeholders work, such as QA documentation, on an ongoing basis
- Manage delivery, document, and train relevant parties on your product and components
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong contributor with high motivation, with the ability to take initiative, set priorities and perform tasks with minimal guidance
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Experience in product management, business analysis for software systems
- Proven experience in managing development of similar products Technical and architectural experience (coding, architecture, tech design)
- Direct experience working with cloud technology solutions
- Experience in Financial Services is preferred
- Experience working with remote teams
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 8+ years of relevant business analysis experience.
- Bachelors Degree in engineering, computer science, or equivalent, and/or other work experience in a technical setting
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation were making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, weve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. Youll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers