Looking for a Java Full stack developer with strong knowledge of Core Java and has worked on Python, Cassandra & Spark. The position is open for our NY and NJ offices.
- Design and implement Apache Spark based real time stream processing data pipeline involving complex data processing.
- Integration work involving Cassandra, Spark, Datastax, graph, and other big data technologies.
- Design and review data models using Python and Spark, and help developers plan high performing queries in CQL.
- Develop and design data pipelines structures and implement them for structured/unstructured, real-time/batch, Sync/async using MQ/Kafka.
- Develop on distributed systems, clustering and replication, Microservices, Azure Cloud.
- Minimum 5 years of Java back end development experience and 2-3 years’ experience on Python, Cassandra & Spark.
- Experience in Visual Analytics Tools knowledge (Tableau).
- Experience in performing Proof-Of-concept for new technologies.
- Experience with React framework to develop user interfaces
- Cassandra APIs, tools to import from CSV, Excel, JSON, XML
- Understanding of Java, CQL, Python, Apache SPARK – SPARK Core, SPARK SQL and SPARK Streaming.
- Experience with Cassandra data modeling and CQL scripting.
- Experience using Azure, DevOps and Git version control.
- Experience with DataStax Enterprise Graph, including the Gremlin query language.
- Flexible to learn and adopt new technologies and assume other responsibilities as needed
- Experience working in an Agile or iterative approach to delivery preferred.