The Unscripted & Alternative Entertainment team at ABC Television is seeking an experienced and proactive Administrative Assistant to manage a busy schedule while performing a variety of administrative, research and creative tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities:Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a busy calendar including scheduling important meetings with high ranking executives and producers at ABC and Jimmy Kimmel Live (JKL). While working remotely, managing and creating zoom links for meetings and ensuring a smooth process for virtual business.
- Work collaboratively with admins to facilitate clear communication between executive, producers and other key members at ABC and JKL.
- Read and examine daily show scripts, monologues, outlines, clips and other show materials.
- Manage expense reports and ensure they are submitted in a timely and correct manner.
- Proactively update and maintain resource calendars, ratings research, talent lists and other guides to aid in show strategy.
- Draft regular show highlight reports to be viewed by executives across Disney General Entertainment Content.
- Manage special projects as needed by executive
- While working remotely, check voicemails and pass along all messages. When we return to the office, answer and roll calls while accurately tracking an active phone log.
- When we return to the office, effectively maintain two offices for executive: the ABC office in Burbank and the JKL office in Hollywood.
- When travel is permitted, facilitate regular travel itineraries including flights, lodging, car arrangements, etc.
- Process and coordinate all JKL ticket requests for The Walt Disney Company while serving as an onsite liaison and escort for VIP guests.
- Above all, act as a professional representative on behalf of the executive and The Walt Disney Company.
- A minimum of 2 years of previous experience in a similar role at a creative agency, studio, network or production company.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure, while prioritizing effectively and following through on all assignments.
- Positive attitude and an ability to work well with other team members.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Astute attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Expert in Microsoft Office – including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint – and proficiency in all social media.
- Passion for Late Night television and comedy.
- Experience in the Talk Show or Live format.
- Working knowledge of the Entertainment Industry, Television Trends, Agencies and Social Media.
- SAP experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.