Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Develop, maintain and monitor the frontline labor plan for one or several line of business to ensure the operations run smoothly
- Perform workforce analysis and provide recommendations to senior management on frontline labor strategy that balance Guest, staff and financial needs
- Develop and drive creative solutions for anticipate and timely response to the dynamic change of business model to maximize company’s revenue by optimizing labor usage
- Perform frontline labor hours and cost budgeting and cause of change analysis for financial planning and forecasting from long-terms to short-terms (LTP, AOP, Monthly Forecast, Actual reporting)
- Provide weekly labor projection as to ensure the frontline labor plan are meet with operation needs and not exceed the approved labor cost
- Provide hiring forecast to HR to facilitate just-in-time hiring of frontline staff
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/ Accounting, Statistics, HR, Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Business Management, or a subject with strong analytical / quantitative emphasis
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in resources planning and analysis
- Less experience will be considered as Associate Analyst. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Knowledge of Employment Ordinance
- Knowledge of SAP or related financial systems preferred
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills. Knowledgeable in resources planning and analysis preferred
- Interpersonal skills to communicate well internally and externally, ability to work independently and good team player
- Proficiency in computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, particular Excel, PowerPoint and Access.)
- Fluent spoken and written skills in both Chinese and English
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.