It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, inclusion, collaboration and creativity. Stories shape how we see ourselves and everyone around us. As storytellers, we have the power to not only uplift and inspire, but also to champion the spectrum of voices in our world. If you want to help tell compelling, diverse and enduring stories through movies, music or live theater, then we want to hear from you.
- Take the lead as DTG's primary point of contact with vendors in the areas of database management, e-mail service, e-mail creation and deliverability providers – tasks to include contract management, budgetary planning and work execution.
- Guide Disney Theatrical Group’s (DTG) e-mail marketing strategy utilizing a variety of consumer segmentation tactics in order to drive higher-than-standard levels of engagement (inclusive of high Deliverability, Open and Click Thru Rates and low Opt-Out Rates).
- Partner closely with the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing to ensure a unified guest experience from inbound website visitation to outbound email communication and beyond.
- Collaborate across the Sales, Analytics, Ticketing, Marketing and Touring teams to create consistent processes amongst stakeholders and to champion optimized frequency of e-mail communications.
- Inquisitively identify and execute strategies to target diverse audiences to expand DTG’s audience base.
- Ensure DTG’s compliance with regulatory, legal and brand policies (e.g. CAN-SPAM, CCPA, Disney e-mail standards, etc).
- Create reports of campaign results for sharing internally, cross-divisionally and with Disney’s corporate customer database team as needed.
- Manage the secure transfer of personal customer data between Disney and vendors.
- Partner with the Disney corporate database team to identify new customer segment targeting opportunities.
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in CRM with a willingness to prototype new opportunities for DTG.
- 2-3+ years’ of data analysis/reporting experience.
- 1-2+years’ experience in a related capacity with email marketing.
- Ability to manage vendor relationships in order to extract optimal value.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with SaaS providers including at least one (ideally self-service) e-mail delivery platform.
- Elevated standard of professional integrity to maintain customer privacy when handling personally identifiable information.
- Commitment to actively being part of and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Familiarity with best practices in multicultural/diverse CRM strategies and latest developments in the field
- Job experience working with The Walt Disney Company and/or the live ticketed event industry.
Additional Information:DTG is committed to providing the highest quality opportunities for the widest, most diverse group of talented professionals throughout their career trajectory. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds are currently underrepresented in the field of theater, inclusive of race, ethnicity, class, gender identity or expression, ability, and sexual orientation.