The HR Analytics Associate Manager is responsible for managing and analyzing workforce data to generate meaningful data insights. This role also plays an important role in analyzing and providing data to support HR and business decisions.
- You will gather and analyze data, using advanced statistical models and build data tools to have automated report solutions;
- You will develop standard HR reports, metrics and dashboards that integrate overall HR processes and programs and measure effectiveness and success;
- You will conduct current scale HR analysis to support broader company needs;
- You will generate data insight to help our HR leaders and a wide audience to drive actions from workforce data and insights;
- You will enable data driven decisions in support of HR and business strategy and decisions.
- You will enable data driven decisions in support of HR and business strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or above, 5 years and above related HR related experience;
- Successfully led a project of significant scale from start to completion;
- Storytelling with data, strong drive to use data to answer business questions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, comfort and success communicating to all organizational levels;
- Goal oriented, proactive, high energy, can-do attitude, initiative, multi-tasking;
- Attention to detail and closure skills;
- Ability to see the big picture;
- Ability to develop strong working relationships across functional teams;
- Ability to succeed in environment with conflicting priorities;
- Excellent knowledge of SAP HR Module, Tableau, Cognos, SuccessFactors., etc.;
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Access;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.