The Color Designer will work directly with the Art Director and Director(s) to ensure the consistency of color models and assets in relation to backgrounds throughout the series.
- Work closely with the Executive Producer, Director, and Art Director on all aspects of the series’ look, color and mood
- Obtain Creative Leadership approval on all color models that are created for each episode prior to shipping to the assigned vendor animation studio
- Work closely with Background Painters with creating and maintaining consistency in regards to the color and design of the project
- Maintain and color style props, effects, and character turnarounds, expressions, special poses and size comps to the vendor animation studio for each shipment as it pertains to its assigned episode
- Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production
- Illustration or traditional art skills
- Knowledge of drawing software including Illustrator, Photoshop, Painter, Harmony and 3D technology where applicable
- They must be experienced in the creation of detailed style guides and be comfortable dealing with internal and external departments on a daily basis.
- A broad knowledge of artistic styles, latest technology and film is essential.
- Ability to align with style and color sensibility of show
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity