Job Summary:The Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) team is focused on delivering powerful customer experiences across engagement touch points, by applying data and tools to bring marketing to life. The Campaign Delivery team leads consumer data selection for 1:1 marketing campaigns and manages deployment of direct channel tactics. We accomplish these capabilities with partnerships internally within Disney as well with vendors and software/data suppliers. You will report to the CEP Campaign Delivery Manager II. You will work remotely until in person work resumes.
- Work with Customer Engagement Partners to determine scope, and priority for messaging efforts
- Build and sustain marketing campaigns end-to-end from data selection, to HTML development, data validation, proofing and campaign deployment using Agile methodology
- Communicate technical options/limitations to partners in an understandable way
- Perform technical analysis, level-of-effort estimation, and development of direct channel communications
- Focus on user efficiencies, solving business/customer issues, invent creative solutions, and ensure data accuracy
- Participate in change management process. Improve communication efforts across relevant partners
- Understand customer and internal partner team needs and translate the requirements into user stories and technical requirements for configuration and development in Adobe Campaign
- Business and data analysis experience, including requirements gathering and data exploration/troubleshooting experience
- 2+ years of direct experience with marketing campaign list selection processes and direct channel campaign deployment
- Experience applying agile marketing methodologies and processes to break long-term goals into short-term wins which encourage learning and shorten time to market
- Experience with email delivery platforms such as Adobe Campaign Manager or other equivalent campaign management platforms
- An understanding of relational database methodology, structures and querying
- Experience with HTML for email and ability to code templates, revise modular layouts and provide both strategic and technical direction to web developers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
Required EducationBachelor's degree, or equivalent experience required
Additional Information:Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at https://jobs.disneycareers.com/benefits
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Destinations, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
Disney Destinations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.