Job Summary:As a Digital Producer, you will be responsible for understanding the visions and business needs of key internal business partners, and supporting on product development, testing, content management, configurastion, publishing and communication.
Digital Producer also leads Digital Operation in direct channels, including App, Website, and third-party platform. The Digital Producer also performs interacitive function roles working with different teams, such as Product, Tech, Design, QA, Marketing,Data analytics, Legel, Public Affairs and key Business parties, to launch products to the market. The role requires the Digital Producer have a background in digital user experience and professional skills in E-commerce product and management and content opertions.
Responsibilities:• You will define operation Strategy,drive T&D Operation Efficiency
• You will handle e-Commerce New Products Luanch Management in all direct channels to meet operation KPI
• You will contents management and platform communcation
• You need to define and lead on improving operation process
• You will handle 1uanlity and Risk Control, drive alignment with key stakeholders for business requirement, manage project plans and track progress, support Go-to-markting communication delivery, and coordinate resources, including outside vendors.
• You will handle Channel communications and publishing; platform and system enhancement and transition
• You will drive innovations in operations
Basic Qualifications:• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology or any related discipline
• At least 3 years combined business and online experience, e-commerce operation or content operaton.
• Excellent web/app/wechat channel operation experience, be familiar with UI/UX design, product requirement and the Scrum/Agile development method, with experience of CMS is a plus.
• Working knowledge of website design and production, content management systems, careful on contents, sensitive to guests behavior and attention to details
• Excellent communication skills, build communication, collaboration, negotiation, and integration relationships with other business partners
• A problem solver with solid analytical skills
• Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.