The Senior Finance Analyst will join the Direct-to-Consumer Finance Planning team supporting the Disney+ and Star+ streaming platforms. The applicant should be highly motivated, able to cope and excel in a very dynamic business environment.
- Help define and run accounting and administrative processes ahead of DTC platforms launch and on an ongoing basis.
- Take ownership for accounting coding definition and work with internal business partners to ensure all income and expenses are properly accounted in SAP.
- Analyze and track business performance by conducting variance analyses and preparing month-end close presentations.
- Develop and manage relationship with Accounting to ensure financial statements accurately reflect results and policies.
- Communicate regularly with budget owners to ensure plans reflect most current strategies and information.
- Strive to identify and evaluate business opportunities, actively participate in the business strategies for the DTC proposal in Latam.
- Possess at least 3 years of experience in FP&A or similar roles.
- Preferred Industries: Consulting, Finance, Entertainment or Tech.
- High level of proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with SAP, Cognos or similar DB management tools.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify and resolve issues.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.