We have a great opportunity for a Payroll Analyst at The Walt Disney International Payroll team which in addition to growing looks forward to the implementation of a new Payroll system this year.
The Payroll Analyst plays an integral role in the team not only in supporting senior members but also more junior members in a payroll team that acts as a centralised HUB for the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will have had exposure working with multiple entities, supporting large user groups ideally within a large multinational organisation.
Some of the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support EMEA Payrolls from a centralised Time & Payroll (T&P) HUB
- To process payroll ensuring employees receive accurate remuneration on the published pay dates, thereby ensuring that the Company meets its contractual obligations.
- Co-ordinate relationship between third party payroll providers and Disney internal partners to ensure timely and accurate payroll process.
- To ensure that the Company meets all statutory, payroll related obligations for the legal entities supported
- To ensure that all fixed and variable payroll related data is captured from multiple sources and flows into Payroll vendor systems via upload template process, e.g. starters, leavers, variable pay etc.
- Co-ordinate relationship between third party payroll providers and Disney to ensure timely and accurate payroll process. Escalate issues to Payroll Management
- Gather payroll information, e.g process flows, SOP, policies and procedures from in scope legal entities to facilitate payroll knowledge transfer to T&P HUB
- Assist in collecting company historical employees’ data and information collection from the current Company payroll systems or the current payroll services provider
- Process all tax forms and tax related input in to Payroll vendor system in a timely manner.
- Approve monthly, quarterly, annual and other periodicity reports to the management of the Company, local authorities and other recipients
- To resolve all assigned payroll related queries from employees and legal entity stakeholders in a professional and timely manner or escalate where appropriate.
- To resolve legal entity concerns about the payroll process provided by the payroll provider
The Experience We Require From You:
- Experience with multiple payroll vendors and vendor management
- Previously processed high volume (3000+) payrolls in a comparable organisation.
- Proven experience of reviewing and developing payroll procedures and policies.
- Experience of dealing with expenses and benefits and has a good working knowledge of employee taxes.
- EY or Neeyamo Payroll vendor processing experience.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Part Payroll qualification preferred but not essential, with a desire in exploring a career in payroll High attention to detail with good analytical and numeracy skills.
- High degree of PC literacy with advanced Excel (Pivots and VLookups).
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Private medical insurance & dental care
- Free Park Entry: You will have the opportunity to enter any of our parks with your family and friends for free
- Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
- Flexible working hours are available
- Excellent maternity & paternity leave
- Business Resource Groups – Women @ Disney, Diversity @ Disney, Pride @ Disney etc.
The Walt Disney Company is