Disney Theatrical Group is seeking a highly organized individual to work as an Administrative Assistant for our Finance Department. This position will assist the Vice President, Finance, Technology & Operations as well as assist with processing accounts payable overflow. Individuals applying to this role must be able demonstrate their ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize assignments on an ongoing basis, while demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills communicating cross-departmentally and with external partners. The ideal candidate should have a positive attitude with the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible. Passion and/or interest in the business of theater is a big plus.
Responsibilities:Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Provide administrative and project support as required
- Maintain calendars and answer phones
- Arrange meetings/conferences/events
- Interface with executives throughout the Disney organization
- Make all travel arrangements and prepare T&E reports
- Handle internal and external correspondence for the department
- Liaise with internal and external contacts
- General duties: filing, copying, ordering supplies, and ad hoc projects as needed
- Support Finance & Accounting teams with data entry & ad hoc financial analysis projects
- Assist accounts payable - review and process invoices and purchase
- Conduct project-based economic research for Finance team
- Assist with project management of new initiatives in technology, finance and theater operations
- Owning and maintaining business intelligence databases
- Helping to facilitate the training and implementation of finance, travel, technology and operation initiatives
- 1-2 years’ experience providing administrative support to manager or executive-level positions
- Ability to set priorities and manage deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access and Outlook.
- Commitment to actively being part of and supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Passion and/or interest in finance and the business of theater is a big plus.
- Work experience in entertainment/theater industry preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP a plus.
Additional Information:DTG is committed to providing the highest quality opportunities for the widest, most diverse group of talented professionals throughout their career trajectory. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds are currently underrepresented in the field of theater, inclusive of race, ethnicity, class, gender identity or expression, ability, and sexual orientation.