Hulu and ABC’s Content team is seeking an Executive Assistant who will be an exceptional addition to our growing team. As an Assistant, you will materially impact the productivity and efficiency of the Content team. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual capable of consistently achieving results in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment. If you are someone who thrives on organization amidst chaos, then this is a great role for you!
Responsibilities:This position will be managing a busy and complex calendar, managing call sheets, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, liaising between departments, taking meeting minutes, tracking action items, and coordinating events for our team members.
- Minimum 3 years of administrative assistance experience supporting a Senior level Executive
- Past experience at an agency, network, or studio
- Proven skills at building and maintaining business relationships, multi-tasking, and being graceful under pressure.
- A “can-do” attitude, nothing is too large or too small
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid project and vendor management skills with the ability to source vendors, gather bids, evaluate options, and manage to high service levels
- Experience with managing complex calendars, travel arrangements and professional meetings/events.
- Strong technical proficiency in all Microsoft applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook) as well as information systems (i.e. Workday)
- High judgment and professional demeanor in all situations
- Tenacity, common sense, and resourcefulness
- Meticulous organizational skills and careful prioritizing throughout the day
- Particularly strong communication and skills of persuasion
- Passion for the details and ability to change course as needed
- Capable of anticipating needs and staying ahead of any hurdles/issues that arise
- A sense of urgency and accountability for the work
- A highly collaborative and positive attitude – a sense of humor always helps as well!
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience