The Financial Analyst will work as part of the FP&A team supporting the Shanghai Disney Resort (SHDR) by performing liquidity planning activities.
Responsibilities:Financial Planning & Analysis
- Conduct short-term and long-term cash forecast analyses to meet business needs;
- Perform AOP/LTP/AOB cash forecasts and ensure accuracy;
- Monitor variance between actual payments and forecast and be responsible for variance explanation to support management review;
- Add key missing drivers, optimize the evaluation frequency of other key drivers, and increase the precision and accuracy of other key drivers (i.e. P&L, tax, channel mix, capital vs. expense, funding segregation, related party transaction payment schedule, etc.);
- Validate the quality of various inputs from internal stakeholders;
- Assist in maintain and develop financial models to support business needs;
- Ad hoc assignment as needed.
- Partner with internal stakeholders on liquidity analysis;
- Support shareholder communications for liquidity analysis.
- 2-3 years of relevant professional work experience supporting financial/business analysis, strategic planning related functions in consulting firm/retail/FMCG/entertainment industry;
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other relevant analytical business degree;
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision;
- Advanced proficiency in quantitative analysis, critical thinking and financial modeling;
- High integrity and commitment;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment in a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company;
- Highly motivated, self-starter, confident;
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills and detail-oriented;
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English.
- FP&A or treasury related working experience/knowledge;
- Enthusiasm for the entertainment and travel industries.