As a financial analyst of insurance, you will be responsible for supporting Shanghai Disney overall insurance management. You will support insurance policies’ placement and renewal, daily administrative works, handle insurance claims and prepare for regular claim analysis, and assist in the planning and budgeting of insurance costs. In addition, you need to communicate other Lines of Business to coordinate different tasks and activities, and maintain long-term good relationship with insurance partners.
- You will support the management of SHDR’s Property, Casualty, Marine Cargo, Auto insurance programs;
- You will support the placement of insurance programs by preparing insurance proposals, involving in market insurance submission and providing suggestions on coverage and quotation assessment;
- You will be responsible for daily insurance policy management, including contract approval and execution, premium payment, and maintain the log of insurance programs;
- You will support daily claims, including claim notification, claim document collection, and periodically track usage of claim reserve, claim status, and keep loss records by line of insurance policies;
- You will support claim process update and refinement if needed;
- You will assist in planning and budgeting of insurance costs;
- You will prepare regular claim analysis reports and summaries as required by manager;
- You will be responsible for risk management activities such as insurance seminar, tendering, meeting arrangement, and etc;
- You will communicate other Lines of Business to coordinate different tasks and activities, and maintain long-term good relationship with insurance partners;
- You will support special projects and assignments as needed.
- A Bachelor degree or above, major in insurance is preferred;
- 1-2 years experience in insurance related position;
- Strong logical thinking and communication skills with attention to detail;
- Able to be proactive in solving problems;
- Flexible and embraces diversity of job tasks, able to work under fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong partnering skills and hardworking attitude;
- Excellent in English writing and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in PC skills such as Excel and PowerPoint.