You will mainly support Manager, Tax in tax compliance work including regular tax filing and tax clearance of outbound payment and will be independently responsible for the tax documents/filing returns preparation and submission to ensure Shanghai Disney Resort’s tax compliance to meet statutory requirements of tax legislation. You will work closely with other internal teams on daily issues with a proactive working attitude. You will also need to present an appropriate image during the interaction with local tax authorities to establish a good relationship with them.
- You will perform regular tax compliance process including preparation, filing and payment of monthly Value-added Tax, and other local tax returns, quarterly Enterprise Income Tax returns and regular stamp duty etc.;
- You will perform tax clearance of outbound remittance including filing cross border transaction contracts with the tax authorities, preparing foreign exchange payment forms and withholding tax application forms etc.;
- You will support to Value-added Tax compliance work, including inputting Value-added Tax invoice verification and procedure management, providing advisory to internal finance teams or business partners on relevant invoicing issues;
- You will support in line manager for Annual Related Party Disclosure Forms, Annual Transfer Pricing Documentation, and Annual Corporate Income Tax Returns;
- You will support to other daily tax matters and tax projects through regulation research, application documents drafting, memo drafting and PowerPoint slides preparation under the guidance by line manager;
- You will prepare tax training materials and assist in delivering tax trainings to broader leadership or business partner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Tax;
- 2-4 years’ tax related working experience in big four accounting firms or multinational corporations;
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with knowledge of financial systems (e.g., SAP);
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in both Chinese and English;
- Good organizational and time management skills, and good analytical skills;
- Demonstrated team work spirit and willingness to take new challenges;
- Passion for tourism and entertainment industries;
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Demonstrated relationship management skills and sound partnering skills;
- Candidate of CICPA or CICTA is preferred.