The Intern, Southeast Asia (SEA) Original Production role is a 6-months internship role.
- Assist in pitches, proposals, and script drafts coming in from TH and script as well (for input on local nuances)
- Support the admin work for original productions in Thailand as well as projects across SEA territories
- Conduct market and industry research on the industry particularly Thailand
- Keeping tracks of development deliveries for all Thai development projects
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors of the Original Production team, SEA
- A final year student or recent graduate of Mass Communication, Broadcasting and Production, Film Studies, or any film production related course
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Words, Power Point, and Excel
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Organized and with great attention to detail
- Basic understanding of production management and production processes
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company
- Adaptability in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
The Walt Disney Company is committed to creating a healthy and safe workplace environment for our employees. As part of this ongoing effort, the company strongly encourages newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.