The Marketing Manager, Content Sales is responsible for developing and implementing marketing plans to promote the viewership of Disney content, including movies, drama, animation and documentary etc., across various digital platforms. The position requires close partnership with licensed streaming platforms and collaboration with both internal lines of business and external marketing partners to execute effective and innovative consumer-focused marketing campaigns. The Marketing Manager will also support Sales team in new business development and participate in developing digital learning product for Content Sales.
Responsibilities:• Maximize Disney content exposure on licensed partners’ platforms. Establish close working relationship with partners by providing them with content marketing support. Negotiate for maximum marketing resources on the platforms to promote various Disney content and/or brand campaigns.
• Plan and execute project based marketing campaigns including new digital release, themed content push and brand campaigns.
• Explore and negotiate for external marketing resources, especially social media and 3rd party promotion partnership, to drive Disney content awareness and consumer engagement at broader scale.
• Collaborate with cross lines of business for marketing synergy within Disney eco-system.
• Liaise with global marketing team for provision of marketing assets and approval process.
• Support Sales team in new business development by providing content recommendation and marketing support.
• Participate in digital learning product development process and provide input from marketing and consumer insight perspective.
• Manage the archive of content metadata and marketing assets.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in consumer marketing, streaming platform or social media background preferred
- Strong account management and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of planning and executing consumer marketing campaigns
- Proven effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluent spoken and written English with excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated, result-driven with attention to detail
- Must be an avid content fan and a strong team player