The Disney Character Voices International team specializes in Content Localization for The Walt Disney Company across multiple Lines of Businesses (LOBs), helping to bring Disney’s stories and products to audiences of varying cultural, linguistic, and social backgrounds.
Responsibilities:This role encompasses the operational responsibility for the localization of all Disney Content in Southeast Asia, including D+ / Disney /Pixar / Marvel / LucasFilm and Fox content.
A key aspect of the role will be the ongoing management of dubbing projects between the DCVI team and its in-market vendors, ensuring that key dubbing production milestones are met, and that the vendor has all the essential materials that they need in order to complete the tasks at hand. Internally, the DCVI Executive will provide direct support for DCVI SEA operation lead on internal Disney initiatives for continuous business operations improvement, and will support on reporting of key metrics and data for operational/financial analysis.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage and process all payment for DCVI related projects.
- Ensure accuracy of data (e.g Charge code, amount, currency etc)
- Ensure PO and invoices tracker always up to date.
- Manage and monitor project delivery schedules with DCVI’s in-market vendors, ensuring material availability and milestone dates are met, and are in line with DCVI’s ZORRO motto (Zero Defects, On Time, Right First Time, Reliable, On Budget)
- Communicate any changes or challenges encountered during localization window with Key Stakeholders of each project, and take the lead on complex projects which require a high level of problem solving ability in order to successfully deliver to the businesses.
Ensure that DCVI’s Asset Management Systems and Processes are up to date for each project within the given delivery timeframe, including:
- System metadata
- Media Library Assets (e.g. final mix tracks, dialogue stems)
- Non-media Assets (e.g. scripts, credits, key names & phrase translations)
- Final Deliverables Checklist
Assist in onboarding and training of new starters across vendor operations teams, and assist in integrating new systems into the DCVI-vendor workflow
Support in the project management and roll out of new workflows and systems into the existing DCVI-vendor production and operations process
- University degree in either a Media-related field, or Business Administration / Business Engineering studies
- 2-3 years of working experience in a production / operations role
- Experience managing multiple vendors and project stakeholders
- Good communication skills across a varied and international group of people – the ability to relate to individuals and groups across all levels of the company, and externally with local market contacts
- Proactive in communicating and managing change and providing strategic foresight
- High level of organizational and time management ability
- Ability to work independently and a team player
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and milestone dates
- Social Media skills across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Excellent computer skills
- Presentations and Data Analysis software
- Learning new in-house Disney systems and logically navigating through the interface
- Passion for the Media Entertainment industry – have good awareness of upcoming and existing talents in film and music, or any media-tech innovations that may affect the industry as a whole