As the Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for leading the strategic planning and marketing activation of Disney inspiration run, Franchise synergy campaigns as well as the cooperate alliance co-marketing campaigns to create additional value for Shanghai Disney Resort and drive brand top-of-mind awareness, affinity and conversion. You will work closely with Shanghai Disney Resort Cooperate Alliance, Marketing Strategy, Consumer Activation, Creative Services teams, , Sales, Operations, Walt Disney Imagineering, Public Affairs and external agencies to support marketing leadership team to achieve business objectives.
- You will lead to develop the marketing plans and activation of co-marketing projects with Cooperate alliance partners to support the Shanghai Disney Resort and relevant components;
- You will lead the strategic planning and activation development of Disney Inspiration Run projects to achieve the brand and communication objectives;
- You will work closely with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited to develop synergy strategy and deliver compelling franchise synergy campaign with excellence;
- You will support partnership campaign execution by coordinate Shanghai Disney Resort internal line of businesses and resources as well as giving clear design guidance via deep understanding of Shanghai Disney Resort assets, marketing communication and operational guidelines;
- You will set up constructive planning process and regular touch base with internal teams and external partners to optimize work efficiency and effectiveness. Reflect the business key learning into the real practice and improve execution quality constantly;
- You will analyze and interpret internal and external data (business, consumer, partners, competitors and etc.) in order to facilitate business decisions and recommendations under complex situation;
- You will support management of program budgets as well as longer-term financial planning including annual operating plan and five-year plan responsibilities when applicable.
- Seven years and above working experience in marketing or relevant department. Experience in partnership marketing is preferred;
- Bachelor's degree;
- Good data analytical skills – can sort out complex information to come up with constructive business recommendations to facilitate business planning and partnership value realization. Rich experience in project management, take lead of planning, execution and review to reach business goal with excellence;
- Possess extensive communication and influences skills across line of business, segment, agency and joint venture partnership to integrate resources;
- Possess significant collaboration across the organization inclusive of business driving partners such as revenue management and analysis, Pricing, Finance, product and operational partners such as Walt Disney Imagineering, Entertainment and operations as well as Marketing Partners across all disciplines;
- Some supervisory Oversight: Initial direction provided by executives with regular check-ins during the planning process and approval on key business decisions from partnership marketing director;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English.