Conduct routine pest preventive maintenance to protect planting throughout the resort. Respond to any pest problems and select most appropriate control methods. Well experience in identify pests and their control methods. Experience in using different pest control tools and equipment. Knowledge of using various pesticides in controlling the target pests.
- Conduct responsive pest management, for example, chemical sprays, hand picking or catching, traps and so on, to manage any pest problems
- Investigate on the pest activities by putting out traps or bait boxes
- Conduct preventive maintenance
- Inspect and monitor the pest populations and keep records of known or seen pests
- Keep all pest management tools and equipment clean and tidy after use
- Understand and utilize the philosophies of integrated pest management to guide selection of control methods
- Understand and follow government regulations and safety requirements for the storage and handling of all chemicals
- Understand and comply with requirements for the safe performance of work and perform all work in the safest way possible
- Two years pest control or plant protection experience
- Communicate with team members to coordinate teamwork
- Physical demand to use different types of spraying tools, such as backpack sprayer; hand sprayer; Thermo-fogging device; spraying gun; batwing turf sprayer, etc.
- Strictly carry out orders from Senior Pest management Technician, never change the spraying rate, time, tools area without superior’s permission
- Available to work third-shifts and weekends
- Technical secondary school degree or above
- Certificate on plant protection
- Certificate on Pest control and Pesticide Safety Core Course
Additional Information:As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
Salary: your salary consists of a base salary + service bonus + floating year-end bonus
Social Insurance: You are entitled to five social insurances and one housing fund
Overtime and allowances: In addition to statutory overtime (depending on your position) you may be entitled to a high temperature allowance and a night shift subsidy
Catering subsidy: You are entitled to one free meal per day on days that you are working
Accommodation: You have the opportunity to live in a dorm with Wi-Fi and air conditioning or to receive a living allowance
Vacation: You are entitled to paid annual leave and paid sick leave
Insurance: We buy supplementary medical insurance for you and your children. You can also enjoy group life insurance
Free Park Entry: While you work for Shanghai Disney Resort you will have the opportunity to enter the park with your family and friends for free
Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
Health checkup: You are entitled to a free health checkup once a year
Learning and development opportunities:
Learning: you will be taught a range of international professional skills, including corporate culture, service skills, and more.
Career Development: Promotion opportunities are transparent and are dependent on your own efforts. You can also apply for internal transfers should you wish to develop yourself in another part of the company. With Hotel, Food and Beverage, Fire Safety, Security, Merchandise, Park Operations, Disney University and Operations training opportunities across multiple industries, there will always be development opportunities for those who want them at Disney.
Activities: Disney provides Cast Member with a range of volunteering opportunities as well as fun clubs for basketball, tennis, yoga, Disney Run, Music, Drama, DIY and more as a way to help you connect with your colleagues and network in a fun environment.
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.