As Production Assistant of Creative & Production team within Entertainment, you will be responsible for supporting the line manager and project team for assigned tasks. You will provide production and administrative support. In addition, you need to communicate with other Lines of Business and 3rd party vendors to coordinate different tasks and activities.
- You will assist the Production Manager in preparing and coordinating logistical, technical, financial, and scheduling elements of an entertainment project;
- You will assist the Stage Manager in rehearsal preparation and execution;
- You will prepare meeting materials including but not limited to presentations and reports with high quality and timely fashion;
- You will help to coordinate or prepare presentation materials;
- You will assist with meeting notes and project communication;
- You will compile production documentation and distributes to relevant parties;
- You will assist in all in-field coordination for rehearsals and events;
- You will be responsible for special projects and assignments as needed;
- You will support meeting arrangements, organize teleconferences based on need, including video conferences and face to face meetings;
- You will handle registration of conferences and events as well as relevant payments;
- You will coordinate domestic and overseas travel needs, including travel planning, transportation, accommodation, visa documentation, etc.;
- You will organize major events and activities as requested, including event planning and event logistics support.
- Minimum two years of experience in Event Management or Theater Production;
- A Bachelor degree or above in related field is preferred;
- Basic knowledge of show production elements;
- Possess strong multi-tasking and time-management ability;
- Be proactive and passionate at your job;
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (spoken and written);
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).