- The role will examine and update The Walt Disney Company’s owned and controlled music publishing catalog and assist in the alignment of metadata across multiple systems.
Responsibilities:Complete project-based music publishing administration responsibilities under the direction of the Senior Manager, including the following:
- Research and verify music publishing information for all Disney-owned copyrights.
- Update publishing database with accurate metadata, specifically ISWC/ISRC information.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to align data across multiple platforms.
- Minimum 1 year music publishing or related experience
- Basic knowledge of current music publishing administration procedures
- Familiarity with copyright protocol
- Performing/mechanical rights
- Intellectual property rights and new technology developments (including digital media)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written/oral communication and analytical abilities
- Team player
- Dedicated work ethic
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and iMaestro
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Additional Information:This is a 30 month project.