As secretary of the Entertainment, Creative Team, you will be responsible for supporting executive leader and management for the assigned department, providing administrative support and perform numerous secretarial and departmental duties.
- You will manage the calendar of key activities and meetings for the executive or manager and key department personnel;
- You will liaise and communicate effectively with other Lines of Business, and follow up and coordinate key activities;
- You will produce documents as assigned by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, transmitting and translating text, data and graphics;
- You will create, monitor and check reports within the division, including business expense reports, phone bills, leave applications, purchase requisitions and other relevant documents;
- You will coordinate meetings and materials for team members and overseas travelers as required;
- You will plan and organize travel and entertainment activities for team members;
- You will set up and maintain an effective filing system;
- You will accomplish assignments on time and as required;
- You will take other duties as assigned by your leader.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in administration or secretary is preferred;
- 3-5 years of experience in admin assistant or EA in a multi-national company;
- Strong computer skills and experiencing in using MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Possess good planning and organizational skills;
- Possess strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin (verbal and written);
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills.