This position is within Workforce Technology, specifically supporting HR software and systems. The role will support the implementation and business transformation of HR systems (primarily Workday), including post-production hyper care.
- Ensures the project milestones/goals/tasks are met in a timely matter.
- Lead the testing, triage, and resolution of defects.
- Develop and maintain documentation.
- Oversee system upgrades impacting Workday functionality
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand requirements and translate that into system configuration.
- Adapt quickly to the project landscape
- Communicate effectively and be a team player
- Follow process and procedure when changes to design are required (open CRs, update documentation, obtain appropriate approvals)
- Ability to bring prior experience into the project and advise on best practice
- 5 years of related business experience
- 3 years of Workday experience
- Experience in Core HCM and Security
- You thrive in an ever evolving work environment
- You foster, build and maintain relationships with key partners across the company
- You’re a self starter who enjoys research and ad-hoc projects that help move the business forward
- You’re a team player that pitches in when and where you are needed
- Supported 3 different Workday environments
- Experience in Recruiting and Compensation