As Sr Ride/Ride/Technician, you will execution the hands-on maintenance work for the troubleshooting, repair, refurbishment, and show the quality of Shanghai Disney Resort Facility Assets (Attractions, Equipment, etc.). Having good teamwork and cooperation spirit while understanding safety, regulatory compliance and productivity are important.
- Execute test, preventative and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting, major rehab, or installation on a wide variety of equipment, including electrical and mechanical systems for the ride and show elements, and apply specific craft skills to accomplish the assigned tasks
- Able to learn and use company-provided technology systems and equipment, to finish the maintenance tasks under other senior technicians’ instruction
- Initiate the request of the workshop applied tools and spares, and help the team to coordinate training plans
- Attend job training sessions and knowledge and performance assessment training, then pass examinations
- Perform workshop housekeeping, inventory control, and attend the shift briefing
- Have technical competence and achieved proficiency in one or more aspects of electrical, control PLC logic, engine, mechanical fitting, hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies
- Have statutory licenses such as registered electrical worker, boiler operator, and special vehicle driving license preferred
- Can take flexible work shifts that cover the attraction operating hours and third shift, including public holidays
- Able to learn and understand both Chinese and English technical job plans and using the maintenance system, ability to read engineering drawings independently
- Excellent team spirit, good communication skills, and a positive attitude
- Strong sense of ownership on the maintenance equipment and work
- Able to work in the industrial and backstage type of environment. Frequently work in an outdoor, hot, and humid environment. Work at height, underwater, confined space when required
Additional Information:As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
Salary: your salary consists of a base salary + service bonus + floating year-end bonus
Social Insurance: You are entitled to five social insurances and one housing fund
Overtime and allowances: In addition to statutory overtime (depending on your position) you may be entitled to a high temperature allowance and a night shift subsidy
Catering subsidy: You are entitled to one free meal per day on days that you are working
Accommodation: You have the opportunity to live in a dorm with Wi-Fi and air conditioning or to receive a living allowance
Vacation: You are entitled to paid annual leave and paid sick leave
Insurance: We buy supplementary medical insurance for you and your children. You can also enjoy group life insurance
Free Park Entry: While you work for Shanghai Disney Resort you will have the opportunity to enter the park with your family and friends for free
Disney Discounts: you are entitled to discounts on designated Disney products, resort F&B and ticketing
Health checkup: You are entitled to a free health checkup once a year
Learning and development opportunities:
Learning: you will be taught a range of international professional skills, including corporate culture, service skills, and more.
Career Development: Promotion opportunities are transparent and are dependent on your own efforts. You can also apply for internal transfers should you wish to develop yourself in another part of the company. With Hotel, Food and Beverage, Fire Safety, Security, Merchandise, Park Operations, Disney University and Operations training opportunities across multiple industries, there will always be development opportunities for those who want them at Disney.
Activities: Disney provides Cast Member with a range of volunteering opportunities as well as fun clubs for basketball, tennis, yoga, Disney Run, Music, Drama, DIY and more as a way to help you connect with your colleagues and network in a fun environment.
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.