The main responsibility for the Sheet Timer is to ensure that the Director and Executive Producer’s overall creative vision for the timing of the show is understood by the studio producing the animation through completion of timing on the x-sheets (exposure sheets).
- Receives handout from Timing Supervisor or Director
- Using the animatic and storyboards as a guide, works out the timing of the dialogue and the overall action
- Indicates lip assignment
- Delivers finished x-sheets per scheduled deadline to either the Timing Supervisor or Director
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Animation departments.
- Experience as an Animator or Director is helpful but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of Traditional Animation and CG Animation
- Ability to produce approximately 90-100ft/day (depending on complexity of series)
- Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
- Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen
Required EducationBachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Additional Information:Equal Opportunity Employer--Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity