Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
- Develop business software components and perform unit test for all developed components
- Provide technical suggestion to assist team lead to plan on software platforms, setting architectural direction and designing high availability solutions for production software
- Responsible for the estimation of time of development task and documentation
- Working closely with the QA Team, Producers, System Engineers, Project Managers, Product Owners, other internal and external partners to deliver solid applications and smooth product launches
- Presenting technical issues, solutions and project status to senior and executive management
- Associate Degree holder in IT / computer science or above
- At least 3 years of experience in system development
- Expert knowledge of PHP and in at least one PHP framework, preferably Zend Framework
- Experience in other object-oriented server-side scripting languages a plus (Ruby/JSP/Tea), Java programming and proven ability to write robust, multi-tier commercial applications
- Database experience such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, etc
- Experience in JSO, JDBC, SQL, SOAP, REST, RSS, XML, XSD, XSLT, JMS, MVC a plus
- Experience in writing technical specifications and driving through development process
- Ability to select best methods and techniques for solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate technical issues to a diverse non-technical audience
- Strengths in the ability to solve problems, analyzing warning signs, identifying the problem, and finding the solution
Additional Information:SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application in ENGLISH by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
About Hong Kong Disneyland Resort:
Since Hong Kong Disneyland Resort opened in 2005, it has entertained millions of guests from Hong Kong, mainland China, Southeast Asia and farther abroad. As the first Disney resort in China, it features award-winning, first-of-its-kind entertainment offerings and guest services specially-designed for an international guest base, all brought to life by the resort’s multilingual cast members.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.