As a Food Safety Specialist, you will be a laboratory assistant within the safety division of Security, Safety, Fire and Health Services, and you will mainly be in charge of the routine physicochemical and microbiology tests, sampling management, routine maintenance of the lab and financial control support for the food safety team.
- You will manage the daily operation of multiple laboratories;
- You will maintain the documentation of the laboratory;
- You will set up and maintain the product and test standards, to ensure they comply with the most recent regulations;
- You will develop test protocols based on production realities and developments in rapid testing technology.
- You will supervise the results, and if there is non-conformity, you will follow up with result analysis;
- You will work with external accredited labs for test result validation and technical support;
- You will oversee daily food sampling in Food and Beverage operations;
- You will provide input, analysis and recommendations for food safety strategies based on daily work information collection and analysis, etc.
- You will assist with food safety training and inspection;
- You will assist with financial control of the food safety team;
- You will assist with other food safety assignments.
- Have a bachelor degree in food science, analytical chemistry or related specialty, and with at least 3 years working experience in food or testing and analysis-related industries;
- Good knowledge of the chemical and microbe testing process and related laws and regulations;
- Strong business writing skills, including executive summaries, presentations, reports and proposals;
- Strong Office Software skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.;
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English;
- Service orientation and strong partnering skills;
- Strong learning ability;
- Be positive and proactive.